DOUBLE FUNDRAISERS AND DOUBLE BLESSING OF FUNDS
- Jephthah Chapter of Eastern Star – great working with you
- the brave Models – Carol, Mandy, Jackie and Vicki
- Tracy Kincaid, Constance Pearson, Cathy Nagada and Linda Rohr for preparations before, during and after the event.
- All who attended our first appearance at SPUDS & DUDS
GLASS SLIPPER BALL – ABUNDANT THANKS TO…
The spectacular Glass Slipper Ball was held on Saturday, March 25 at the Doubletree in Cranberry, complete with scrumptious signature tastings, wine purveyors, Cork Pull, Silent Auction Live Auction and dancing to the Live Band, City Heat. Proceeds benefited three women’s initiatives: Project to End Human Trafficking, Living in Liberty and Treasure House Fashions. The evening was a delight for all attendees and we want to express ABUNDANT THANKS TO…
- Debra and Ryan Krischke and the Team Effort Events crew – what a spectacular event!
- All who donated wine for our Cork Pull
- Lori Zahren, Ingrid Priestley and Mitch Aguilar for prep and set up
- Terri Richardson, Cindy Backes, Nancy Huckenstein for working the Cork Pull
- Tracy Kincaid and Constance Pearson for prep and clean up
- All who attended to support Treasure House Fashions
- Diamond Run, the Overall Food Winner, for pre-selecting us to receive the $1000 check in honor of the Overall Winner – WOW!!
TWO EVENTS MADE “MARCH MADNESS” – but also a DOUBLE BLESSING!!