NOW ACCEPTING – FALL & WINTER CLOTHING
No appointment is necessary to make a clothing donation. Please come during regular store hours:
T 11-6 W 11-6 TH 11-8 F 11-4 S 11-4 (CLOSED SUN & MON)
Prior to coming, jot down the inventory of your clothing – we’ll provide a tax receipt – we are a 501(C)3 non-profit corporation.
Here are some guidelines:
- Current or classic styling in sizes 0 thru 4X.
- Please, no stains, marks, or flaws
- Freshly laundered or dry-cleaned
- Preferably on hangers (or neatly folded in a box or bag).
- Notable brand names – Ann Taylor, Le Suit, CHICOS, Talbots, Coldwater Creek, etc.
- We accept Business Attire (suits, blazers, dresses, blouses), Casual Wear (jeans, pants, tops), Outerwear (coats and jackets), After-Five, sleepwear, shoes, purses, jewelry and accessories (hats, scarves, gloves).
Please look at your items carefully – if it’s not something you would feel comfortable giving to your sister, your mom, or your best friend, it’s probably “too loved” for our shop. We want each item to be a “treasure” because we believe the women who come to our shop are treasures!
Need more information? We can be reached by phone at (412) 364-3256 or by our mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org